I saw this hair by .Shi and just had to have it! I have several of their hairs, and featured a few in my post .Shi.
There are three ways to wear it, version one has a front braid with optional chain, and covers almost half of the face.
Version two also has the front braid with optional chain, but this version shows more of the face, and highlights the delicate strands of hair woven into the braid.
Version three has no front braid and looks very stylish. Of course, there are several colour options to choose from, I couldn’t resist the amazing colours on the Ecaille-Metallic pack. There are five different colour options on the HUD. This blue green ombre is my personal fave.
I teamed the hair with a gorgeous eyeshadow from Arte in a very similar shade, and I did my own tint on a Pink Fuel lipstick.
- Mesh Body: TMP
- Mesh Head: Catwa, Kimberly Bento
- Mesh Eyes: Catwa; Applier: DeeTalez, Hypnotic bc Brown/Green
- Skin Applier: DeeTalez, Evelyn European
- Tattoo Applier: White Widow, Rings Black
- Hair: .Shi, Octavia Ecaille-Metallic
- Make Up: Arte, Seraf Eyeshadow; Pink Fuel, Bento Lipstick Applier Juicy Drop (Tintable) (Powder Pack February)
- 1. Valiant/Unisex All. I love this striking short asymmetric bob. It was their gift at the 2016 Hair Fair Event.This is the style I go for time and again, it is easy to wear with any outfit, and I have all the colour packs.
- 2. Binah/Unisex E-Metallic. I love the subtle shading on the colours in this colour set. I wasn’t sure how metallic it would look, but it is quite unusual in a subtle way. I love the ombre effect. It comes in two parts, the top of the head part, and the bottom part. The zipper effect is one of their more bizarre looks, but I love how unique it is. The shaved hair bases come with it, and are not an exact match for each colour, but you can tint via the Catwa Main HUD.
- 3. Vanguard Dips. This style has a wind swept feel to it, and could also be used as a wet hair look if you were caught in the rain, or went for a dip in the pool.
- 4. Ethereal Dips. Another funky style, it comes with a Scepter Add-on, which is the metal and top knot part of the hair. I love the Dips colour HUD because of the ombre effect which highlights the chiseled features of so many of the .Shi range.
- Make Up: Slack Girl Pluma and Nina Eyeshadows, XoXoGloss for lips.
- Jewellery: Chop Zuey Sweetness earrings, RealEvil Envy Tags necklace.
What a fun night it was at The Willows, the best club in Second Life. Faleen, the owner and host, changes the decor each night, with a change in music genre to match. Wednesday is the Biker Bar, with leather as the dress code, but tonight it was Best in Latex. I love any excuse to wear one of my latex outfits, and as we were in the Biker Bar I opted for something a little risque. I must have found the right mix because I won Best in Latex! Thank you Faleen!
The Willows was opened in 2012 by Faleen and her husband Steverino, and I found the club in 2013. Whether it is your first visit there, or your hundredth, you will always find a really warm welcome, not only from Faleen and Steverino, but also from everyone who visits there. It is like a huge big family get together, and the perfect place to celebrate any event. There have been many wedding proposals, birthdays, anniversaries, and rez days held at The Willows. Faleen goes out of her way to make those special moments something to remember, with cake, champagne, balloons and even a billboard! Faleen really does excel at what she does, and it is no wonder friends, old and new, keep coming back time after time.