Ever since I was a child I have loved anything to do with fairies, and the fascination for them has never left me. Now, here in Second Life, we can become fairy folk, and don our wings and fantasy skins to become whatever we wish.
I decided to go and explore the Forest Of Mystical Dreams, a delightful fantasy sim. Lots to explore, including a fairy circle to dance in.
I took a little boo around the Truth or Dare Event and found this amazing little red and black dress for a bargain price of only 50$L! I also found a great gacha item, the De’Leashous Choker by !IT! I was lucky to get a red coloured one at first play, and that was a perfect match for the dress.
I added some arm straps by katatOnik and gorgeous tassel boots from Hilly Haalan.The hair is an old favourite of mine, by Action Inkubator. Their hairs come with fantastic colour HUDs, and I chose a red and black ombre.
I took a stroll around The Gates of Melancholy sim, which has lovely terrain, and buildings to explore. I always seem to find something different each time I go there.
- Mesh Body: TMP
- Mesh Head: Catwa, Alice
- Mesh Eyes: Catwa; Applier: DeeTalez, Hypnotic bc Gold/Blue
- Skin Applier: DeeTalez, Evelyn European
- Nails: MissEm Boa Style, Squared All Colours
- Hair: Action Inkubator, Sam (includes the hairbase)
- Make Up: Veechi, Serenity Shadow; SlackGirl, Passion Red Gold Snake Lipstick (Group Gift)
- Jewellery: Earthstones, Eternity Bridal Set Platinum Ring, Diamond Tennis Bracelet Platinum; TMP, Coco Le’Chel Bow Knot Bracelet; Chop Zuey, Flying Raisins Ring: katatOnik, Arm Straps; Tracei, Arela Silver Earrings; !IT!, De’Leashous Choker 05
- Outfit: Char, Laced Hearts Dress
- Footwear: Hilly Haalan, Janet Tassel Boots