Well, I have finally gone and done it! After months of deliberating, demo testing, shape modifying, comparing the final option with my old version, saving up the relevant Lindens, spending them, saving up again… you know the way it is in SL, there is always something that just HAS to be purchased right now. Anyway, I am now happy to introduce the new me, sporting the Catwa Kimberly Bento Head. I have never been one to have a ton of different faces, even on my old classic avatar. I only bought the one Mesh Head, Catwa Alice, and did the same laborious procedure before I purchased her. I thought she was gorgeous, and as near my old ‘me’ as I felt was acceptable. So what did I do with my Bento demo heads? I made them look as near to my Alice as I could, of course! Granted, they are not exactly twins, but, I have achieved a look that I find pleasing and acceptable to me, and that is, after all, the whole point of our avatars here. We tweak them here and there to reach an overall level we find not only acceptable, but hopefully pleasing too.
- Trying to get a similar look to my beloved Alice.
- Testing out different eye colours from my pack of DeeTalez Hypnotic bicolour eye appliers.
I am a total Catwa devotee with regards to female Mesh Heads. I have tried several other makes, and there was always some part of the head that just didn’t look right. None of the other heads could match the level of detail put into the animations like Catwa heads. The smiles work, the facial expressions work. I also love the amount of animations that Catwa includes with her heads.
Here are a selection of six of the twenty-four animations that are included with the Catwa Kimberly Bento Head. My personal favourites are the cute winks.
- Mesh Body: TMP
- Mesh Head: Catwa, Kimberly Bento
- Mesh Eyes: Catwa; Applier: DeeTalez, Hypnotic bc Eyes Set
- Skin Applier: DeeTalez, Evelyn European
- Hair: Wasabi Pills, Solana Browns
- Make Up: SlackGirl, LineTech Shadow; Pink Fuel, Bento Lipstick Applier Juicy Drop (Tintable) (Powder Pack February)
- Jewellery: RealEvil, Envy Tags Necklace, Dreah Earrings
- Outfit: Hilly Haalan, Tania Dress